Product Upgrade Policy
This Product Upgrade Policy applies to all Powerflex products unless otherwise specified on the pricing pages.
- User count upgrades for licences are priced at the cost per user.
- User counts on licences cannot be downgraded.
- Platform and version changes are priced according to the formula
Cost of new licence less Rebate for old licence
where Rebate for old licence is calculated as
- 100% for licence less than 30 days old
- 75% for licence greater than 30 days and less than 2 years old
- 50% for licence greater than 2 years and less than 4 years old
- 25% for licence greater than 4 years and less than 6 years old
- No rebate for licence greater than 6 years old
- Where the Registered Name on a licence is changed for the re-registration fee, all other aspects of the licence are to remain unchanged.
Such a change is to reflect a change in name only of the business.
- Where a licence in transferred to a different business, a new licence will be issued and a credit will be given as for a platform or version change.
- A licence merge is defined as the amalgamation of 2 licences, where the user count of the merged licence is equal to the sum of the user counts of the 2 original licences.
- A licence merge involves the cancellation of one licence and the user count upgrade of the other.
The pricing is based on the same formula as for a platform/version change (see above) with rebate being given for the cancelled licence.
Powerflex will regard the owner of a product to be
- The VAR signatory if product registered in the VAR Program, or
- Original purchaser if product not registered in the VAR Program.
For further details, please contact us by email, phone or fax.
Top of Page